16th International Cereal and Bread Congress
International Association for Cereal Science and Technology (ICC) is organizing an online event which takes place every four years and involves numerous cereal scientists, technologists, millers, bakers, ingredients, and equipment suppliers around the globe.
16th International Cereal and Bread Congress will be held from 29th to 31st of March 2021.
There will be different topics presented at the event:
- Cereal nutrition for health-conscious consumers
- Food safety and security
- Sustainable agricultural technology systems
- Milling and bread making technology
- Novel processing techniques for extrusion and biscuit making
- Noodle quality and acceptability
- Wholegrains, their definition and utilisation in foods
- Molecular approaches to grain breeding
- Global supply chain and trade
- Alternative grain crops
- Analytical methods for quality determination
- Consumer perception of grain-based foods
More information about the event you can find on ICC website.